Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Hunting for a Dust Prevention Net for window

I am not sure if there's such thing exist, but our home need a Dust Net (similar to mosquito net) for our room windows.  As mentioned in the earlier post...

I didn't even include sweeping and mopping cos we really don't do that frequently.  Not that I love seeing dirt around the house, but because our apartment are right next to a plaza when there are more than 20 air-condition blowing to our side.  No matter how hard I sweep, it will last the max is two days... and the dust will pill up again.
Our unit is always dusty even we just open the room's windows before we sleep.

I cleaned the floor yesterday, the dust is accumulated as though the room's been emptied for more than three months.  So, I think we need a dust protection if there's any...

I tried googled but found nothing that's close to what I say.  If you are reading this and know anything about it please do leave me a comment, we will be very thankful.


Now I will continue to google solution for it...

p/s: I'd rearranged our furniture a little to ease the process of sweeping, now I am happy with the arrangement so as hubby.  =)

Our room - move in one of the bed side lamps from living hall. Now both side has lamps
Chair for hubby to sit while he's wearing socks (moved from living hall).

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...