Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Today is the worst day of my life....

Noticed I can't put this in my fb, I have to come back to the blog i'd abandoned for quite some time.

All these years, all that I live and believed... were a lie.
Although many times we rather know the truth, this is what I rather not even know about it even my last breath.

I have been hanging on for so long, why all the sudden everything is torn and collapse becos of you - T.r.u.t.h... you ARE so CRUEL!

This is so overwhelming and I cannot stop crying since I heard of this news this morning... my eyes are sore and painful but I still could not believe what I just heard.

I'm feeling really sad, and there's not much of freedom of speech in FB anymore.. I just need a place to write and release all the emotion in my heart.

P.A.I.N is all I feel...

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...