Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Thank God for another day

Finally got up. Text hubby while toileting. :P couldn't help it cos that's how much I miss him.

He's always there for me... all d time. But I'd taken his 'always here' for granted.

Now I know how it feels like to have a life without him, as short as a night. Not fun.

Alright, have a few things to do before I head to b w my darling.
1. Clean myself, get dress.
2. Clean up puppy's poo n feed him. Make sure he has sufficient water supply for d day.
3. Pack my work station hopefully can get to work a little so won't be too far behind.
4. To post office posting one customer's parcel while driving out.
5. Go thru d morning jam
6. Be with my darling.

Hopefully he will be able to be discharged today. The house without him is never complete.

Now it's d time to get all d errands started.

Have a great n blessed day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...