Saturday, March 19, 2011

the God of Almighty!

Oh Dear Jesus, I praise You for the shake You have done is us.  It's not by might, not by power; but by the spirit of God... who's working in us.


Every single things that I though it's impossible... is changing NOW...

All glory to Your name, as we shout the name of Jesus!!!



No words will be enough to give You praise and honor. You are powerful, almighty, awesome and faithful to every single one of us.  You sent Your ppl, to bring Your glory to start the revival in us... how could I stop praising Your wonderful name?  Thank you for being a God of all possible and a God that's beyond our imagination and expectation.

Thank You for the work You have started in us... and now I am committing my life into Your hand, and waiting on Your direction in doing more for Your kingdom.

Use me Lord, O God... to be Your vessel... Your tools.. and Your instrument that bring Love, Joy, Peace as well as Your glory and light into lives and souls.  Make me an impact, Lord! Make me who You intended me to be.

I praise You!! Almighty God!!!


Hallelujah~~!!



All glory, all power, all honor... belong to JESUS!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...