Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Eva S. Recipe: Tuna Cheese Sandwich

What a wonderful morning… though we were sleepy but we are reminded of God’s grace and strength to pull us through another day.
As I’d put the ingredients in my Tesco Breadmaker last night, I prepared tuna and cheese sandwich for hubby. It’s pretty easy:-
  1. Slice the bread and spread some butter
  2. Spread the mayo tuna
  3. Add in sliced cucumber
  4. Top with sliced cheese
  5. Cover with another slice of bread
  6. Cut the sandwich into half
  7. Decorate the plate with some cucumber or tomato. I don’t have tomato in hand so I just decorate the plate with some cucumber.
I forgot to take the photo of the plate… so here’s only the description of our breakfast today. Will take the photo tomorrow as we will be having the same breakfast for the remaining bread, tuna mayo and etc.
Hubby definitely love it! He said it’s a good combination of sandwich and most definitely my usual home made Latte (half coffee and half milk). Oh, I made half boiled egg for him too! ^^
He finished up every single drop of everything and went to work with a satisfied and happy face… how lovely! : )
Praise God for a lovely morning!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...