Tuesday, March 29, 2011

The Miracle of the day!

While chatting on skype with hubby awhile go, he told me that we have to make a time amendment on his air ticket for his business trip.  For the amendment, we will have to pay RM100 for the Flight Change and on top of that, have to pay for the extra as the required time slot if RM60 more expensive than the pre-booked one.

It was totally a bad news for us... We are running short on budget, his immediate superior blamed him for not double confirmed on the time before booking the ticket so we have to bear any extra payment in order to correct the mistake.  Well, I was not feeling good about this.  To be honest, she was the one gave us the wrong timing.  All we did was following whatever info she has given and now when things turn bad she's turning around and pointing fingers at my hubby (us).  Worst still, we have to bear the consequences though not out mistake at all! 

Hubby was upset, he was feeling quite good about it.  So as me.  I released my negative point-of-view over this situation and suddenly Holy Spirit reminded me that things happened for a reason and God might has a plan that we could never think of.

So I posted "Lord, only YOU could change the not-so-good-news into a Good News.. Please perform Your wonderful miracle now... Or, simply just change our feelings and thought will do!!! Please.... :'(" on FB.  Also, told hubby to "let's commit this to God and let Him handle yah"...  


Next I went back to the Air Asia page... it says page expired.  So I re-do the whole process again.  Click on 'Manage my booking', 'Edit' the Itinerary, ', 'Change/upgrade the time', and... When the Time Selection page came out... I saw the price of the time (to change to) has reduced to the same as the earlier ticket.  I was overjoyed!!! Was praying that God will somehow reduce the price to the same so we will not have to pay extra for it.  And... YES He did!!!!! Just for a few seconds and God changed the price... What a wonderful God He is!!!!


I have not told hubby for this yet, because I wanna write down this overjoyed happiness before I show it to him.  ^^ 




Praise God!! We only have to pay for Flight Change service for RM 100 plus the insurance for RM 21 (RM 121) and that's all rather than RM 100+RM 60+RM 21 = RM 181.  Though RM60 might not be a pain for many people, but for us.. it could simply keep us for another week or more.  Praise God!!!!


My eyes filled with tears and I could not express how much I am feeling... the appreciation for God to come and help us in the situation.  He had just overturned my entire mind and thoughts... from anger, feeling unfair and stressed to Thankfulness, Peace and a Huge HUG from Him.




Thank you JESUS... for being so REAL.  Thank you, for loving us... Thank you, for accepting us for who we are as imperfect child.  T.H.A.N.K Y.O.U!




p/s: Hubby went to talk to the superior after informing me and she's agreed to bear half of the RM100 as she's also responsible for it.

There's another blessing from God that we received last night, check out He's a God who provides

1 comment:

  1. A new update:

    Hubby's superior has to changed her flight time too as directed by the Director... but it's RM430 that she sees no matter how many times she check on the Air Asia site. She could not believe that I managed to change the time w/o have to pay any extra.

    I asked hubby to tell her that it's God's miracle... ^^ she's still trying to try checking on the site on different timing hoping to get the same miracle as us. May the Lord bless her too! And our God is real!!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...