Friday, March 25, 2011

... still will praise Him and love Him

Awaken followed by runny nose and sneezing isn't really a good start for a day.  I thought it is just a small matter and trying not to focus too much on it.

However, that doesn't stop everything by not bothering it.

I thought of God's goodness.. and believe that He is with me and will heal me as I have a class in the afternoon.  Also, there's some cleaning up needed to be done in the house; which I have not yet done it all.

Sometimes I do afraid to see the house-chores dropping on and suffocating me.  I guess it is normal... for every single housewife out there who's pouring out their heart to take care of their household and family members.  I do solute them for their sacrifices as well as their hard work in making sure everything is well taken care of.

Though I am not home all the time due to teaching classes, I can understand the struggles that a housewife face in her every day life.  Now that I am not a mother yet, things are still quite easy to handle.  I can afford to be lazy at times, relaxing and watching TV to kill the time.  And cook whenever I feel like cooking, eat out as I am lazy to cook.  These could be seen as a blessing as well as a comfort zone to do things base on my feeling and mood.

I know, things will definitely change when there's another new member added to the family.  We are quite excited about it.  But, will we be able to handle it? Now I start to wonder... ^^

The past few months, we were hoping and praying so hard for God to bless us with a baby.  We were so overwhelmed by the hope and were blinded by the fact that financially... we can't even afford to spare any money for anyone.  We have been living our lives on our pay checks for months ever since we got married.  Many times we struggle and wonder how could we pay off all the bills where we only have that much?

Few days ago, as I was settling all the bills and paying off all the liability.  I noticed why God has been holding the blessing for these while.  God will not give us something that we can not handle.  That's His character.  I come to realise that He's waiting for us to learn how to manage the fund that He's giving us... before granting us a baby that will add up to the expenditure.

What an amazing God He is... He knows every single details of us.. and we always believe that His timing is the best timing.  Though we are excited and could not wait to see the baby that He's giving us.. we still praise Him for putting our lives together as husband and wife.  That is already a BIG blessing that He's given us.

Life is challenging.. yet God is always with us in our everyday life. 

If we'd never knew God.. all the above mentioned will definitely be considered as a miserable life and will filled us with bitterness seeing others living without those struggles.

BUT, we have been chosen to be His children.  Therefore, we are filled with His joy and love! Life is different when God is in it.  We will not stop praising Him and love Him... for He is a good God!!

Praise be the Lord, Hallelujah!! ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...