Thursday, March 10, 2011

My little humble garden...

Few weeks ago, I started to be obsessed about having a tiny garden in front of my apartment unit.  It's main purpose was to brighten up the area as well as bringing some life to the lonely and quiet walk way.

So I bought two pots of flower that looks like the mixture of Daisy and Chrysanthemum. Spotted two different colors and got them home from some nursery near Aman Suria.


The Orangey@ RM8/pot

White-on-the-inside-and-Purple-on-the-outside @ RM8/pot

I personally love the white and purple one to the max.  It's really unique to me... Well, Im sure you can see this species in every nursery but.. I am just loving it and it's new to me! :P

I bought two Rectangular Plastic Vase and some soil for the purpose of planting sunflower.  Added in soil and seed and water it... waited and waited and waited for days... Eventually I gave up one vase and reposition some of the orange and white purple Daisy/Chrysanthemum in it.  Now it looks like this...

As a beginner gardener I admit that I do not have the good skill in planting them in a nice way.. but that's the best I can do... :D

After two days I thought it's kinda lonely to have just one empty vase (which until now the sunflower seeds aren't growing at all) and another with not-so-nicely-arranged vase I had decided to get some extra to beautify my garden (front yard/walk-way).


This time, I went to the nursery near my parent's house and found out the price is even cheaper.  So, I happily brought home four assorted pots of wild flowers (I have no idea what to call them) and another rectangular vase.

After some struggles I finally got it done and fixed...


so what do you call this? Assorted plants?
Four Pots @ RM13.50

The center once are always blooming, the side ones (like the one on the bottom right) flower will only last for a day.  Today it blooms and wilted tomorrow, so it will take turns to bloom one by one each day.  Cute!


  Both tiny white beside the orange lasted more days than the side ones but this morning I found one side totally wilted (as in the flower) so I chopped off its head (the flower stem) so it might be able to grow some new ones.

this tiny orange bloom right on the next day I reposition the plants (four pots into one vase). Lovely... it was the only one bloom on the very day.


on the 8th two orangey ones


Today is the turn for the pink and orange.


I wonder what is the next color tomorrow... pray that I will not abandon them after some time when I get bored of them.  Praise God for beautiful flowers to brighten up our lives!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...