Friday, March 11, 2011

What a wonderful Morning...

Praise God.. what a wonderful morning!  Though it's cozy, hazy and worst still it's drizzling.  Almost tempted to fall back asleep.  "Don't be lazy...", I told myself.

So I went out and check on my garden.  Water the plants and decided to give up on the sunflower, which until now (it's been weeks) still nothing.  Dug the soil, added some more soil and I shifted my overgrown Chrysanthemum into the rectangular vase.

Cut two beautiful stalks from each of the color and put it in a vase.  Now it's laying beautifully on our dining table.  How beautiful is God's creation!!
First I put in one.. but seems LONELY...

Now, two look LOVELY!!

I had decided to surprise a little girl that stays on the same floor as me, I chose one white & purple stalk and brought it over to their unit.  Rang the door bell, the mother came out with surprise to see the flower.  The little one held the flower in her hand, excited and happy.  I passed one stalk that's already fully grown to the mother so they could plant it in their garden (the front walk way), and she's really happy too.


Glory to God... that bless me with flowers.  And I could use His blessings to bless others!!  The best thing is, it makes me happy too.  This definitely has made our day~~


Hallelujah!!! What a wonderful morning!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...