Friday, March 18, 2011

I need You more - Bethel Church

In our everyday lives, we need Jesus.  Yet, many times we are so used to handling things by our own strength we tend to forget who's the One who should rely on.  This song beautifully reminds me that I need Jesus in every single area of my life.  Praise God for the beautiful song He has inspired the composer and the vocal.

I have been playing this song over and over again throughout the entire day just to soak in His presence in reminding myself that I need Him more and more everyday.  I pray that you will feel Him too...

I Need You More

(Chorus:)
I need You more, more than yesterday
I need You Lord, more than words can say
I need You more, than ever before
I need You Lord
I need You Lord

(Repeat)

(Verse:)
More than the air I breathe
More than the song I sing
More than the next heartbeat
More than anything
And Lord, as time goes by, I will be by your side
Cause I never want to go back to my old life.

Chorus
Verse
Chorus

Right here in Your presence is where I belong
This old broken heart has finally found a home
And I'll never be alone…Chorus…
I need you more…'cause I never want to go back



1 comment:

  1. This band is called Jesus Culture. Yes it's a beautiful song -Johnathan

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...